We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our team. Experience in a similar role is preferable but not essential and training will be provided. Ideally you will be working towards AAT qualification.
You will gain the opportunity to work across a range of sectors and your duties will involve:
• Processing of client payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
• Assisting with the preparation of client’s Management Accounts
• Assisting with client bookkeeping (including posting invoices along with bank and cash transactions)
• Assisting with preparation of Statutory Accounts for Sole Trades, Partnerships and small Limited Companies.
• Using Sage Accounts/Payroll and Kashflow software (training provided)
• Maintaining good working papers and keeping records in good order
• Carrying out admin work on an ad hoc basis
• Be IT literate, familiar with Microsoft Office
• Have good organisational and time keeping skills
• Possess a professional and polite manner
Salary based on experience.
We are looking for the successful candidate to start ASAP. Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 1st August 2016.